Saturday, December 29, 2007

New DIY kits for 2008!


Designs for 2008 are in full swing! Next year holds so much fun and exciting news, changes and new designs! I can't wait!

I just uploaded some new DIY kits on my website for your crafty types! You can snag a Cat in the Hat or a Sweet Valentines Days kit! Hurry! I am sure they won't last long!
I've been tossing around the idea of finally offering Women's DIY kits for my Shaggy Mosaic Jeans. I know there have been several of you who have asked for them but I'm still unsure. What do you think?

8 comments:

FeatherBunkle said...

I think it would be GREAT if you would make womens DIY kits!!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

thanks Heather!

Ok, that's one vote! :)

Wendy said...

I think the DIY kits for women are a fabulous idea, but what I would also like is a kit for a jean jacket!

Shannon Bieger said...

I'm so excited that you put up the DIY kit for the girl's Valentines jeans! I'm finally warming up to my sewing machine and love having these little projects that I can practice with. Hopefully I won't mess this up and my little girl will have a cute pair of jeans to wear after I try my hand at this project!! I just placed my order. Thanks Megan!!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Thanks Shannon! I am SURE you will do GREAT!

Anonymous said...

I vote a big YES on the DIY kit for jeans for me!
I bought your tutorial and have yet to even attempt anything!
Happy New Year!

deb said...

Ooh, love these! Off to go visit. Happy 2008!! smiles :)